January 2, 2014

TOO FACED JINGLE ALL THE WAY PALETTE + FOTD

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful time during Christmas and New Years, I'm really grateful to have spent this break surrounded by family and friends, I'm all refreshed and ready to go for 2014. Let's leave all the unhappy things behind in 2013 and make the new year one to remember! ;)



I'm a little behind in making this post (as the title of the palette suggests :P), I was gifted this at Christmas but didn't get around to using it till recently. I must admit I was skeptical about the whole iPhone exterior, still seems a bit gimmicky, but after actually swatching the shadows and creating this look I'm completely sold on this set.

Too Faced 'Jingle all the Way' palette consists of 11 eyeshadows, 1 bronzer and 1 blush - all tightly packed to fit the size of an iPhone case! I haven't tried any Too Faced eyeshadows or own any of their palettes, and I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the shadows/bronzer/blush in this one compact. Everything is very nicely pigmented, especially the blush, and though the glittery shadows do have a slight gritty texture, they wear super sparkly on the eyes - I even got compliments! The different shades are sectioned a little small, so it does get messy when you dip your brush into them, but there's so much variety in the set I think it's a good compromise.

Unfortunately this palette is only available for a limited time (I do believe this was only for Christmas), it's a really cute gift and I'm looking forward to new palette releases from Too Faced in 2014!

Jump for the FOTD!

I love a good glittery eyeshadow for a festive or party look. All of the eye makeup and everything I'm wearing on the cheeks is from this palette, and I'm very happy with how well the shades pair with each other - especially since the blush looks so bright in the pan!




EYES: 
- Urban Decay Perfect Primer Potion
- Shade A (all over the lids)
- Shade B (centre of the lids and applied on the inner corner of the lower lash line)
- Shade C (to darken shade A)
- Shade D (to blend out harsh edges)
- Shade E (outer corner of the lower lash line)
- Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner
Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara
- Koji Spring Heart Eyelashes in No.2


FACE:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in 53
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light
- MAC MSFN in Light
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

EYEBROWS:
- AUBE Eyebrow Palette in BR812

LIPS:
- ADDICTION Lipgloss in 004 Pastel Love

Hope you all like the look! 2013 hasn't exactly been a great year for me and blogging, thank you so much for bearing with me, I'm more dedicated than ever so let's keep the fun going into 2014! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)