May 16, 2014

HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSH

This is a scheduled post. I'm currently on holiday in Hong Kong & Singapore, so things will be a little slow here in the meantime. I promise to catch up on everything as soon as possible, and will definitely be back with lots of hauls and travel pics to share! 

As you can probably tell, I've been on a roll with Hourglass. Since I was going to splurge on the Ambient Lighting Powder, I decided to add this to the bag! These Ambient Lighting Blushes, just like the powders, have been much raved about in the blogosphere, so I just could not resist. Have you tried these? What did you think of them? I'm interested to know! ;)



The texture of these Ambient Lighting Blushes are much like the powders. It's finely milled, lightweight and does not wear powdery on the skin. The finish is super natural - it's the perfect combination of colour and highlight, giving depth and dimension to the face without the need of additional highlighter. 


Jump for swatches!


Diffused heat wears a soft peachy coral on my cheeks. It's a nice pop of colour that I believe will be flattering across many skin tones. It is surprisingly pigmented, given the swirls of highlight baked into the blush. Just like the powders, it wears really smooth and glowy, and lasts day to night with very little fading. It's my current everyday go-to and I'm curious to try out the other shades in the line!

Let me know if you have any recommendations for a natural glowy blush! Thank you for taking the time to comment, I will reply them all once I'm back to my regular routine. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)