February 5, 2014

OPI ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE & DEBORAH LIPPMANN I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE

I seldom make nail related posts, mainly because I don't bother with anything that takes too much time (I can't stay still) or keep up-to-date with the latest nail art/polish trends. I'm terribly lazy when it comes to painting my nails -  one solid colour is all I go for and I don't usually take on glitter because I absolutely loathe the removal process.

This here really isn't anything fancy, but I stepped out of my usual routine with OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service topped with Deborah Lippmann I Love the Nightlife and I really like how the two pair together. This is quite a simple combination, but it's been getting a few compliments here and there so I thought it would be worth a feature!



Products I used include: OPI Natural Base Coat, OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service (2 coats), Deborah Lippmann I Love the Nightlife (2 coats) and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Okay, so I know Seche Vite is a little controversial, but this stuff really does it's job, FAST! Literally touch dry in 1-2 minutes after application - and I had on thick coats too. Still, it's probably not worth risking my health over. Do you guys have any suggestions for me?



Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment! Give me some inspiration with your current favourite nail polish colour or nail polish pairings! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)