March 19, 2014

ILLAMASQUA CREAM BLUSHER IN ZYGOMATIC


Zygomatic is a blush I knew I would love even before purchase, or before I actually swatched it at the counter. It's a GORGEOUS pinkish beige, one of those shades that seems to suit any and every given occasion. It wears on the more natural side, and gives my skin a soft touch of colour without ever over doing it. I'm completely obsessed with how beautiful this is, but I'll let the swatches speak for themselves!



Illamasqua makes absolutely amazing blushers, and I'm especially a fan of their cream based products. Before stumbling upon this, I never really 'figured out' cream blush, all the other ones I've tried had a tendency to apply unevenly on my dry and dehydrated skin. But Illamasqua cream blusher applies like no other - it's ridiculously smooth and blends out effortlessly without looking patchy or uneven. I do generally use a stippling brush, but it wears just as well when applied with fingers.



This blusher gives a lovely dewy glow that does not look greasy or feel sticky to touch. It's quite pigmented, but wears subtle whilst still adding dimension to the face. I think Zygomatic would be suitable for anyone with light to medium complexion, yes ANYONE - I know this was definitely love at first sight for me!

There's really nothing I dislike about Zygomatic. It's one of those makeup products I can always depend on without fail. I feel like I could do with a couple more of these cream blushers, let me know if you have any recommendations! What's your favourite neutral, goes-with-everything blush? Thanks for reading! ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)