December 24, 2012

FOTD: MY HOLIDAY LOOK

I've always had a thing for redheads (I REALLY wish I could rock the hair colour), and Emma Stone is my current number one style crush. When I first saw her makeup for the Revlon Shanghai collection I knew immediately that it was something I wanted to try on myself. Now please don't go comparing this in detail, it doesn't even come close! I had to tone down the eyeshadow because I couldn't carry how dramatic it looks overall, I also went for a pink lipstick instead - let me know what you guys think! ;)




EYES: 
- Too Faced Shade Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Shade A (I had to layer quite a few shadows for this one): Wet n Wild Knock On Wood (the eyelid shade) and Lust Palette (the purple shade), then darkened with Wet n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned Palette (the crease shade)
- Shade B: Wet n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned Palette (the eyelid shade)
- Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner
- Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara
- Koji Spring Heart Eyelashes in No.5

FACE:
- Koh Gen Do Makeup Colour Base
- Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation in PK-1
- Lancome Long Lasting Concealer in #02 Beige Sable
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade

EYEBROWS:
- Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in No.02

BLUSH:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Mac Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul

LIPS:
- Addiction Cheek Stick in #14 Damask Rose

If I don't get a chance to pop by, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Hope you all get to spend it with your loved ones, eat lots of great food, and be showered with presents! :P Thank you so much again for taking the time to leave a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
I appreciate all feedback - whether it be compliments or constructive criticisms. I'll be sure to check out your blog in appreciation of the effort! :)